Friday, September 28, 2012

Welcome Me



I’ve always wanted to write my thoughts about – anything. From the smallest thing to the most gigantic living or dead thing out there – you know just anything (under the sun). Now I’m zwei und zwanzig and just started hitting my keyboard to freely welcome my thoughts and post it here on my very own page (imagine that). Shall I throw a party for this (laughs)? Anyway, I’m just so excited to fill this page with my thoughts, but not to the extent where my secrets are revealed. I used to talk a lot in my mind because I am usually alone. But don’t think I’m a boring-with-no-friends type of person. I have a lot of friends to chit chat with but yes most of the time I’m alone cause man, they are few kilometers away from me. I am able to see them at least twice a year (we are communicating more on social network than personal appearance).

What made me decide to finally sign up and create this page? Hmm, can I just say I was inspired by E.L. James? She said “Stop thinking about wanting to write - sit down and start doing it.”

That’s it. I hope you’ll find my page interesting –someday—and follow my blog posts. Thank y’all!




No comments:

Post a Comment