Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SimplyEpic



Distance is never an issue for us not to have a solid as rock chemistry. Thousands of miles can be connected by social media networks. It’s not very hard to hear them laugh even from the farthest of the seas. I do miss the times we were together, you know – physically. I know they do call us once in a while but being with them in one place is one heck of a blessing that I personally could be thankful for. I honestly do cherish these moments, moments of spending a week with my dear family and just laugh and cry and wish we could do this forever.

We’ve shared a lot of funniest times together as much as we stick together during the most devastating events in our lives. If only I could turn back time, I wish not to have those sad moments because it, to some extent, made me cry at night.

The following photos were taken during one of our happiest times together a few weeks ago. Though I prefer posting photos of the place, I thought it would be better to post some of our selfie pictures.



 






 



I look forward to spending most of my leave credits with them. More in the future, more exciting, real epic.
 

1 comment:

  1. Burot Beach is close
    Santa Anna beach like burot beach
    I'm sure you can enjoy
    the beautiful white sand
    the clean water
    you can relax the beautiful place
    Try it Believe it
    just call or text : kuya Romy
    to guide you any time you want
    or tricycle ride to Santa Anna beach
    and tent for rent
    contact # : 09266452950

    ReplyDelete