Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 OST




Is simply listening to the soundtrack of one of my favorite TV Series could lead to addiction? We’ll I’m bound to get addicted. Seriously, The Vampire Diaries, an American TV Series has been in my mind everyday just because I’ve downloaded most of its tracks. Some of the tracks sound old but those are kind of very pleasing to the ears, maybe because as I was listening to the tracks, I can’t help but remember exactly the scene where that particular song was played. My favorite songs from The Vampire Diaries Season 3 are the following:






-Sick Muse by Metric
-Holding on and letting go by Ross Copperman
-You do something to me by Sinead O’Connor
-Redemption by The Strange Familiar
-Act on Impulse by We Were Promised Jetpacks
-Anna Sun by Walk the Moon
-Hello by Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette
-Make it without you by Andrew Belle
-That man by Caro Emerald
-When the light dies out by Christel Alsos
-Distance by Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz
-Up in flames by Coldplay
-Between by Courrier
-Are we there yet by Ingrid Machaelson
-Ache by James Carrington
-Guarded by Kevin Daniel
-Wasted by Low vs Diamond



My plan? Just to play those songs every day until I get enough of it, which I’m pretty sure I will. How about you? Mind sharing some of your favorite OST here? ☺

The Vampire Diaries major casts


No comments:

Post a Comment